Little Mix star Perrie Edwards has asked her boyfriend Zayn Malik to motivate her to go to gym.
The 20-year-old singer says she depends on the One Direction star to help her get fit as she’s too lazy to do it herself, reported Daily Mirror.
“I’ve asked Zayn to help me work out because I’m really lazy and I need motivating but we never have time,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The blonde bombshell also said she doesn’t wear makeup to the gym – because it could give her bad skin. “When you wear make-up in the gym you’re sweaty and then you get really bad skin,” she said.