Singer Paul McCartney helped a 64-year-old man propose to his girlfriend at his comeback concert.
The 72-year-old rocker returned to the stage on Saturday after cancelling part of his ‘Out There’ tour in May due to a viral infection but he was more than happy to share the spotlight with John Dann, who popped the question to his girlfriend at the gig in Albany, New York, reported E! online.
McCartney invited John onstage and allowed him to sing part of The Beatles’ 1967 song ‘When I’m Sixty-Four’ in front of the 13,000-strong crowd. The fan then proposed to his girlfriend Claudia Rodgers, who happily accepted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It seems the couple caught McCartney’s attention with their humorous signs as they were both spotted holding up pieces of card reading, ‘He won’t marry me ’til he meets you’ and ‘I have the ring and I’m 64’.