Rapper P Diddy is reportedly in talks to purchase cable TV channel Fuse.
The 43-year-old music mogul is one of several investors who have entered talks to acquire Fuse, which is currently owned by New York-based Madison Square Garden Company (MSG), and incorporate it into his Revolt TV channel, which is backed by Comcast Corp.(CMCSA), reported Contactmusic.
If Diddy – whose real name is Sean Combs – purchases Fuse, Revolt TV will gain wider distribution and higher subscriber fees.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Besides Revolt TV, Diddy’s business interests have also included clothing lines and fragrances, restaurants and he recently jointly purchased an upmarket tequila company.