OneRepublic, Coldplay and Ed Sheeran will perform on The Voice’s season six finale.
The two-night grand finale of the NBC talent competition will begin on May 19 when all four coaches – Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Usher – will sing, reported Digital Spy.
Each of the remaining contestants will also be tasked with singing two songs, one of which will be chosen by their coaches and the other by fans via an online vote. An all-star lineup has been announced for the following night on May 20 as OneRepublic, Coldplay, Sheeran and Tim McGraw take to the stage.
Coldplay’s Chris Martin and OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder have both served as mentors on The Voice.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016