OneRepublic, Coldplay and Ed Sheeran will perform on The Voice’s season six finale.
The two-night grand finale of the NBC talent competition will begin on May 19 when all four coaches – Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Usher – will sing, reported Digital Spy.
Each of the remaining contestants will also be tasked with singing two songs, one of which will be chosen by their coaches and the other by fans via an online vote. An all-star lineup has been announced for the following night on May 20 as OneRepublic, Coldplay, Sheeran and Tim McGraw take to the stage.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Coldplay’s Chris Martin and OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder have both served as mentors on The Voice.