A small footage of music video of One Direction’s shelved single “Infinity” has leaked online.
The boy band was planning to release “Infinity” as the final single of “Made in the AM” before they came up with “History.”
In the brief clip, the boys are seen performing in what looks like a parking lot while the song plays in the background, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
There is a massive white backdrop featuring their faces drawn among other images.
Written by Julian Bunetta, John Ryan and Jamie Scott, “Infinity” was first released in September as a countdown single preceding the release of One Direction’s fifth studio effort.