Oscar winning music composer A.R. Rahman has announced the launch of an app for his fans to help them connect conveniently with him and his music.
Over 24 million Rahman fans across Facebook and Twitter will now be able to follow him through one interface called AR Rahman app.
The ‘Rockstar’ composer will be able to engage directly with his fans via the app with exclusive content and merchandise.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Fans can either buy or complete challenges in the app to earn points to redeem against content and merchandise.
“This Independence Day I wanted to thank my fans for their support by offering them a new and convenient way to stay in touch with me and my music. I am looking forward to a more engaging experience with my friends and well-wishers. Salaams to the motherland!” Rahman said in a statement.
Some of the key features of the app include a consolidated social feed including Twitter and Facebook posts made directly by Rahman, direct access to his videos as well as premium videos only available in the app and exclusive photos.