Singer Selena Gomez says contrary to people’s belief that she leads an easy life because of her stardom, she had to struggle to achieve success in life.
Gomez, 22, who split from Justin Bieber last October after four years of dating and sought treatment in rehab in early 2014, said life is extremely hard but she continues to be the best that she can be, reported Female First.
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together? Here's what sources claim
- Selena Gomez gets emotional while talking about life-saving kidney transplant
- Jhanvi Kapoor or Selena Gomez, who wore the striped Isabel Marant dress better?
- Selena Gomez reveals kidney transplant, best friend Francia Raisa was the donor
- Awkward growing up in front of everyone: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez praises ex Justin Bieber's comeback
Asked what she thinks is the meaning of life, she said, “If I’m not enjoying what I’m doing, then I’m doing something wrong. I think life is very, very, very hard and I’ve never had anything come super easy to me no matter what people may think, and I continue to be the best I can be and I just want to enjoy it.”
“We only have one life and it is very precious, there’s a lot that we can do and there’s a lot that we should do. If you’re good and you’re kind to other people and you work hard and you’re actually doing something with your life, I think that’s so fulfilling.”