Grammy-winning singer Lorde insisted that she was not dissing Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles in her Instagram post.
The “Royals” singer, 19, shared a snap that featured a painting of a girl on a yacht.
She captioned it, “When you scroll through your feed and all the pretty famous boys and girls are on yachts or in Saint Barth’s and you’re at home where it’s raining and you’ve never even been on a holiday to another country before, never been to a tropical island let alone Saint Barth’s and actually you aren’t even sure if you’re spelling Saint Barth’s right.”
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
when you scroll through your feed and all the pretty famous boys and girls are on yachts or in saint barth's and you're at home where it's raining and you've never even been on a holiday to another country before, never been to a tropical island let alone saint barth's and actually you aren't even sure if you're spelling saint barth's right 🤒🤒🤒 ———— ****lol no 'shade' folks if i were on an island or in even nearish proximity to a yacht you would be hearing all the fuck about it just making fun of my own lameness
Shortly after, fans began commenting on the post, speculating that she was taking a jab at the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star, 20, and the One Direction heartthrob, 21.
The two spent the New Year’s holiday on a yacht together in St Barts.
Lorde insisted she was not directing her post toward the pair, providing a clarification underneath the post’s original caption.
“Lol no ‘shade’ folks if I were on an island or in even nearish proximity to a yacht you would be hearing all the things about it just making fun of my own lameness.”