Singer Rita Ora says she does not feel jealous of ex boyfriend Calvin Harris and singer Taylor Swift’s relationship.
The 24-year-old “How We Do” hitmaker, who broke up with the Scottish DJ last June, after dating for a year, said she is dealing with his new relationship without any “jealousy vibe,” reported E! Online.
“I am a girl’s girl. I’m not going to have that first instinct of jealousy vibe,” Ora said.
- Amid mixed reviews, Taylor Swift’s Reputation witnesses strong sales
- Rita Ora wanted to ‘crawl in bed, die’ post Calvin Harris split
- Rita Ora opens up about her split from Calvin Harris
- I want to be in love: Rita Ora
- Rita Ora will not stop believing in love, despite breakup
- Rita Ora enjoys company of Justin Bieber’s friend
The “RIP” hitmaker said she values the time she spent with Harris, however, the relationship was “not meant to be”.
“It was a period of my life that I will value forever. But some things are just not meant to be. I don’t want to make this just about him. Musically, it was an amazing experiment and let’s just leave it at that.
“I would rather it had been private. But I’m not private and nor is my job,” Ora said.