Nicki Minaj and her boyfriend Meek Mill are reportedly back together following their three-week break-up. The couple plans to keep it that way during Meek’s house arrest sentence and beyond, reported Ace Showbiz.
The pair took about a three week hiatus, which ended when the “Super Bass” hitmaker popped up again on her boyfriend’sSnapchat earlier this week.
“The couple realized that their communication skills not good and that’s caused a lot of unnecessary fighting,” a source said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Nicki and Meek previously had a blowout fight over his impending house arrest as he wanted her to stay with him during his sentence.
After three weeks of hiatus, the “Anaconda” rapper reportedly has softened her opposition.