Nick Cannon has confirmed that he and Mariah Carey have been living apart for a few months.
The couple, who have been married since 2008, have three-year-old twins together, Monroe and Moroccan, reported the Huffington Post.
“There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months. My main focus is my kids,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 33-year-old ‘America’s Got Talent’ host however quashed the rumour that the problems in his marriage are due to infidelity.
Rumours began to swirl this week after it was reported that Carey and Cannon are living separately.
The report also included that Carey has allegedly suspected him of cheating and has hired security to keep watch on him during club appearances.