One Direction singer Niall Horan, who is recovering from major knee surgery, asked his fans to respect his privacy on twitter.
The 20-year-old ‘Story Of My Life’ hitmaker, whose pictures emerged sporting a cast and crutches at Heathrow airport, took to his micro-blogging site account to tell his 16.7 million followers to give him privacy as he tries to recover, reported Daily Mirror.
“Hey guys I know most of you have seen those pics today! Yes I’ve had major surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated, but I would like to tell you, it was a complete success! Considering the scale of it!” he wrote.
“So all I ask of you guys is that you would respect my privacy as I try to recover and get for the where we are tour,” he added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review