One Direction singer Niall Horan, who is recovering from major knee surgery, asked his fans to respect his privacy on twitter.
The 20-year-old ‘Story Of My Life’ hitmaker, whose pictures emerged sporting a cast and crutches at Heathrow airport, took to his micro-blogging site account to tell his 16.7 million followers to give him privacy as he tries to recover, reported Daily Mirror.
“Hey guys I know most of you have seen those pics today! Yes I’ve had major surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated, but I would like to tell you, it was a complete success! Considering the scale of it!” he wrote.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“So all I ask of you guys is that you would respect my privacy as I try to recover and get for the where we are tour,” he added.