Television actors Karan Kundra and Chetna Pande reportedly shot for an intimate scene for MTV’s supernatural show “Fanaah – An Impossible Love Story”, and if a source is to be believed, it took them 15 retakes to get it right.
The otherwise confident Karan Kundra is said to have been hesitant on the sets of the show when he had to kiss Chetna for the first time.
“During the intimate scene, Karan Kundra was so nervous that the scene had to be shot over 15 times,” the source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Karan Kundra plays a vampire on the show, which is a story about vampires and werewolves.