Hip hop group N-Dubz are planning to reunite next year and plan to return to the recording studio
together in the second half of 2015.
The hip hop trio, which consists of members Fazer, Tulisa Contostavlos and Dappy, announced they were going on hiatus in 2011, but have revealed they will return the recording studio together, reported Daily Mirror.
Fazer, real name Richard Rawson, said, “We’ve been so busy with our own commitments that we haven’t had time to come back yet. But we’re going to start recording in the second half of next year.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“We want to come back like Black Eyed Peas.” The group got together when the rapper, who dated Tulisa
for almost two years until February 2012, was just 12 and he released a solo track, ‘Fireflies’ with The Wanted’s Tom Parker earlier this year.