Singer Rod Stewart said he realised that his children are his harshest critics after he recorded his latest album “Another Country” at home.
The 70-year-old “Maggie May” hitmaker had the luxury of recording his latest album at home and claims his eight kids had a lot to say about the tracks he produced, reported Female First.
“The kids would run in and tell me what they think, which was usually, ‘A bunch of rubbish, Dad.’ No, that’s not true, but it’s just a wonderful environment,” he said.
But, it’s his 28-year-old daughter Ruby, who had the most input on his latest album as she, a singer songwriter herself, recently joined her father on stage in Las Vegas.
- 6 murders, 2 hours, 1 accused: Haryana town’s night of horror
- Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda: It is hard for me to listen to Chester Bennington's voice
- Rod Stewart receives knighthood
- Rod Stewart's son dresses up as lady
- Rod Stewart turns agony aunt
- Rod Stewart doesn't believe Russell Brand bedded 90 women a month