Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, who underwent a reconstructive hand surgery after slicing his fingers in a drone mishap at his weekend concert, says he is getting better.
Iglesias, while assuring his fans of his recovery, thanked them for their support, on Twitter, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Enrique Iglesias and wife Anna Kournikova share first photos of their twin babies
- Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias become parents to twins
- Enrique Iglesias undergoes hand surgery
- Enrique Iglesias fingers sliced by drone during concert
- Enrique Iglesias kissed a male fan
- Enrique Iglesias to perform in India next month
“My hand is getting better little by little,” the 40-year-old singer said in Spanish and wrote a thank-you note in the palm of his unharmed hand.
When a fan asked when he will resume his tour, he replies, “I am going to Mexico at the beginning of July, so see you there!”