Musician Mick Jagger has sparked rumours he’s dating a mystery brunette after he was spotted flirting with her.
The 70-year-old Rolling Stones rocker was photographed smiling and having fun with a mystery brunette on the balcony of a hotel room in Switzerland last weekend, reported Contactmusic.
“He’s a single man and he’s Mick and he’s having some fun. No one has a clue who this girl is — not even the security people,” a source said.
The singer was left devastated when his partner L’Wren Scott, 49, killed herself in her Manhattan apartment on March 17, but the new pictures with an attractive woman several decades younger than him suggest that he’s starting to put the tragedy behind him.
The pair reportedly met at a nightclub in Zurich, where the Rolling Stones were on tour, and spent last Saturday and Sunday enjoying each other’s company, before emerging on the balcony on the final day looking dishevelled as the brunette beauty attempted to steal a kiss from the rocker.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The Rolling Stones, also consisting of Keith Richards, 70, Ronnie Wood, 67, and Charlie Watts, 73, cancelled their gigs in Australia and New Zealand in March while Mick grieved for L’Wren, whom he had been dating for 13 years.
The band resumed their ’14 On Fire’ tour 12 days ago in Oslo, Norway, and are set to perform at the Pinkpop Festival in Holland.