After joining hands with music company Universal Music India, film director Mohit Suri says he was always attracted to music and hopes “audiences enjoy both the song and the video”.
“I had the vision of what the song and video should be. The only thing I wish to say is that I am pleased with the way it’s shaping up. It’s been an exciting journey so far and I hope the audiences enjoy both the song and the video,” Suri said in a statement.
- Mohit Suri: My wife thinks I’m least romantic
- Composers, singers, lyricists stars of my life, says Mohit Suri
- I started the remix culture: Filmmaker Mohit Suri
- Anu Malik’s daughter Anmoll recreates Coldplay song
- Udita Goswami wanted to be a rock star, reveals husband Mohit Suri
- ‘Ek Villian’ director Mohit Suri credits films’ music for his success
The music label announced the launch of a new venture that marks the return of EMI label to India, that will develop a new platform that cuts across film and non-film musical genres. Universal Music and Suri will jointly identify both new and established talent to join EMI Records India.
The first artist to come on board is Anmol Malik, daughter of musician Anu Malik. She will be shooting the first music video next week that will be directed by “Aashiqui 2” director. The song “Lamhe” will be an amalgamation of Indian vocals and international melody.