Pop star Miley Cyrus’ tour bus caught fire and burst into flames while her sister and mother were still inside, but everyone managed to escape unharmed.
The 21-year-old ‘Wrecking Ball’ hitmaker’s convoy caught fire after one of its tires blew, reported MTV online.
The incident happened in New Orleans but luckily Miley was still in her hotel room when the vehicle set alight.
However, Miley’s close family members were inside the vehicle, but they all managed to escape in time.
Miley’ younger sister Noah posted a video of the aftermath of the fire on her Instagram account, which shows the entire bus engulfed in flames on the roadside.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The vehicle belonged to Miley’s mother, Trish.
The exact location of the incident is still unknown.
The tour itself has garnered controversy for Miley’s provocative style and sexually charged performances.