Pop star Miley Cyrus’ tour bus caught fire and burst into flames while her sister and mother were still inside, but everyone managed to escape unharmed.
The 21-year-old ‘Wrecking Ball’ hitmaker’s convoy caught fire after one of its tires blew, reported MTV online.
The incident happened in New Orleans but luckily Miley was still in her hotel room when the vehicle set alight.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
However, Miley’s close family members were inside the vehicle, but they all managed to escape in time.
Miley’ younger sister Noah posted a video of the aftermath of the fire on her Instagram account, which shows the entire bus engulfed in flames on the roadside.
The vehicle belonged to Miley’s mother, Trish.
The exact location of the incident is still unknown.
The tour itself has garnered controversy for Miley’s provocative style and sexually charged performances.