Pop star Miley Cyrus will be reportedly given medical care during her UK tour following a severe allergic reaction last month.
The 21-year-old ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer, who was hospitalised last month after suffering a severe allergic reaction to Cephalexin, an antibiotic prescribed for the flu – is on the mend but isn’t taking any chances with her health, reported Daily Mirror.
“Miley has been under the supervision of two nurses, who are monitoring her progress 24 hours a day at her home. She already has a nurse on standby for when she lands in the UK,” a source said.
“The worst thing about her illness is that there are times when she feels entirely fine but then suddenly her symptoms flare up again. The reaction could still affect her
over the next few days but Miley is determined to put on a great show for her UK fans,” it added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More