Pop star Miley Cyrus will be reportedly given medical care during her UK tour following a severe allergic reaction last month.
The 21-year-old ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer, who was hospitalised last month after suffering a severe allergic reaction to Cephalexin, an antibiotic prescribed for the flu – is on the mend but isn’t taking any chances with her health, reported Daily Mirror.
“Miley has been under the supervision of two nurses, who are monitoring her progress 24 hours a day at her home. She already has a nurse on standby for when she lands in the UK,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“The worst thing about her illness is that there are times when she feels entirely fine but then suddenly her symptoms flare up again. The reaction could still affect her
over the next few days but Miley is determined to put on a great show for her UK fans,” it added.