Pop star Miley Cyrus has got a colourful sad cat inked on her inner lip.
The 21-year-old singer, who has been grabbing eyeballs with her bizarre stage antics during her on-going Bangerz tour, posted a close-up selfie on Instagram revealing her “sad kitty” tattoo, reported Daily Mirror.
“Sad Kitty,” Cyrus captioned the photo. In the picture, Cyrus is looking up at the camera as she flaunts the face of a yellow and black cat.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In a second snapshot, the ‘Wrecking Ball’ has given her fans a closer view of her tattoo. It shows a blue tear running down the cat’s cheek.
Last year Cyrus had inked the portrait of her grandmother on her right forearm.