Pop star Miley Cyrus has got a colourful sad cat inked on her inner lip.
The 21-year-old singer, who has been grabbing eyeballs with her bizarre stage antics during her on-going Bangerz tour, posted a close-up selfie on Instagram revealing her “sad kitty” tattoo, reported Daily Mirror.
“Sad Kitty,” Cyrus captioned the photo. In the picture, Cyrus is looking up at the camera as she flaunts the face of a yellow and black cat.
In a second snapshot, the ‘Wrecking Ball’ has given her fans a closer view of her tattoo. It shows a blue tear running down the cat’s cheek.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Last year Cyrus had inked the portrait of her grandmother on her right forearm.