Pop star Miley Cyrus took to Instagram to express her anger over singer Kesha’s court ruling which denied releasing her from her contract with producer Dr Luke.
Cyrus joined the line-up of celebrities, who supported Kesha, by reposting singer-songwriter Fiona Apple’s photo, which implied that she was unhappy with Kesha’s condition, reported Aceshowbiz.
In the photo, Fiona looked sad as she carried a small white board with the words “Kesha – I am so angry for you. They were wrong. I’m so sorry” written on it.
Though Cyrus didn’t even caption the photo with any word or emoji, it’s clear that she wanted to show her sympathy for Kesha and express her anger over the judge’s decision which denied to grant Kesha’s request.
The singer has been at a legal battle with Dr Luke since 2014, when she filed a lawsuit which mentioned that the producer sexually assaulted her.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Kesha demanded to be released from her six-album contract with the producer, but sadly on Friday, February 19, New York Supreme Court Justice Shirley Kornreich denied her request because she couldn’t show enough medical evidence related to her assault allegations.
Ever since the decision was made, a lot of famous celebrities showed their supports for the “Crazy Kids” singer. Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and Iggy Azalea were some of those who showed their supports for Kesha.
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift took a bigger step by donating USD 250,000 to Kesha to support her financial needs.