Pop star Miley Cyrus took to Instagram to express her anger over singer Kesha’s court ruling which denied releasing her from her contract with producer Dr Luke.
Cyrus joined the line-up of celebrities, who supported Kesha, by reposting singer-songwriter Fiona Apple’s photo, which implied that she was unhappy with Kesha’s condition, reported Aceshowbiz.
In the photo, Fiona looked sad as she carried a small white board with the words “Kesha – I am so angry for you. They were wrong. I’m so sorry” written on it.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Though Cyrus didn’t even caption the photo with any word or emoji, it’s clear that she wanted to show her sympathy for Kesha and express her anger over the judge’s decision which denied to grant Kesha’s request.
The singer has been at a legal battle with Dr Luke since 2014, when she filed a lawsuit which mentioned that the producer sexually assaulted her.
Kesha demanded to be released from her six-album contract with the producer, but sadly on Friday, February 19, New York Supreme Court Justice Shirley Kornreich denied her request because she couldn’t show enough medical evidence related to her assault allegations.
Ever since the decision was made, a lot of famous celebrities showed their supports for the “Crazy Kids” singer. Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and Iggy Azalea were some of those who showed their supports for Kesha.
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift took a bigger step by donating USD 250,000 to Kesha to support her financial needs.