Singer Miley Cyrus has defended her use of people with short height as backup dancers in her tour.
The 22-year-old ‘We Can’t Stop’ hitmaker said she was accompanied by short-height people on stage for her current Bangerz Tour for fun and not because of their height, reported Contactmusic.
“They’re just like dancing, doing these cute moves and they’re awesome dancers just on their own. It’s not me telling them how to be. It’s really funny how serious people take it. And (people are) like, ‘You’re racist.’ And I’m like, ‘Really?’ We’re like a bunch of kids dancing around in, like, bear (suits), we don’t do choreography,” she said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
One of Miley’s former backup dancers Hollis Jane said she does not blame Miley. “Little people need to stop being seen, in my opinion, in the media as jokes,” she said.