Singer Miley Cyrus has defended her use of people with short height as backup dancers in her tour.
The 22-year-old ‘We Can’t Stop’ hitmaker said she was accompanied by short-height people on stage for her current Bangerz Tour for fun and not because of their height, reported Contactmusic.
“They’re just like dancing, doing these cute moves and they’re awesome dancers just on their own. It’s not me telling them how to be. It’s really funny how serious people take it. And (people are) like, ‘You’re racist.’ And I’m like, ‘Really?’ We’re like a bunch of kids dancing around in, like, bear (suits), we don’t do choreography,” she said.
One of Miley’s former backup dancers Hollis Jane said she does not blame Miley. “Little people need to stop being seen, in my opinion, in the media as jokes,” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest