Singer Mike Posner is set to release a book of poetry following the success of his recent track I Took A Pill In Ibiza.
The star, who recently reach number one on the Billboard Mix/Show Airplay chart and number four on the Billboard Hot 100 in America with the song, has revealed a new side to his career following the release his second album, reported Femalefirst.
“I just put out my album At Night, Alone and another album, Secret Project coming soon before the end of this year and I wrote a book of poetry that’s coming out soon,” he said.
- Irshad Kamil: People who make these remixes, I really salute their audacity
- Chester Bennington: The man whose songs spoke to a generation
- Rupi Kaur: The attractive, marketable social media icon critics love to rage at and young Instagrammers flock to
- Grammy Awards 2018: Bruno Mars takes home six awards, Kendrick Lamar bags five honours
- Ed Sheeran gets engaged to longtime girlfriend Cherry Seaborn
- Adele steals UK number one from James
The 28-year-old musician made his big comeback this year following a quiet six years since his hit track Cooler Than Me was released and he has shared his struggle to recreate its success; while writing songs for other artists such as Justin Bieber and Labrinth.
“I made two albums that got shelved by my label; my songs just didn’t sell as well I guess. There was a gap in between for you guys, for me I was always with myself, I was always making music. But basically I was just making music that was less popular and my fans; they know all the stuff in between. I don’t know why, some stuff gets more popular than others. I wish I knew why; I would make all popular stuff.”