Rolling Stone rocker Mick Jagger has reportedly flown to the Caribbean island of Mustique to help him come to terms with the death of his lover L’Wren Scott.
The 70-year-old singer is believed to be staying in a seafront villa where he and the late fashion designer often holidayed together, reported Daily Mirror.
Scott also spent a week alone at the villa prior to her death last month while Jagger toured with the Rolling Stones in the Far East.
Jagger is believed to have been joined in Mustique by his eldest daughter Karis, who has been supporting her father after his girlfriend Scott was found dead in her New York apartment.
Karis is Jagger’s daughter with singer Marsha Hunt, who he dated in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Jagger has been spotted strolling on the beach in the paradise location, where he owns a villa. The family were also seen dining out at popular local eatery Basil’s Bar.
“Mustique was always a special place for Mick and L’Wren, who spent many holidays there together and often went to relax over Christmas and New Year. It’s the perfect place for him to start his recovery – which is going to take a long time,” a source said.