The trio recorded “Look Into Your Heart” at Abbey Road studios, with Jagger on backing vocals and Wood on guitar, reported BBC.
It has been produced by Pink Floyd’s Nick Mason and will raise funds for Save the Children’s Nepal Earthquake appeal.
- Hardik Pandya a 'very special player', says Kumar Sangakkara
- Shane Warne cleared of allegedly hitting woman in nightclub
- Iraqi Kurds vote in historic referendum on independence from Baghdad
- Pondy Youth Congress urges Centre to recall Kiran Bedi
- Ambani, Mittal, Birla to share dais at Mobile Congress on Wed
- Facebook fail is blow for Silicon Valley cult of founder control
The single also features a choir of 100 of the charity’s supporters, who won the opportunity in a charity auction.
“The terrible events in Nepal show just how vulnerable our fellow man can be in the face of nature,” said lead vocalist Knight.
“My hope is that the proceeds of this song will go some way to help raise urgently needed funds to repair homes and restore lives.”
Wood said he was “delighted” to be able to help with the Nepal Appeal by featuring on the single, which is available to download on iTunes.