US First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia attended the music concert of star couple Jay Z and Beyonce.
Michelle wore an all-black ensemble, while Sasha and Malia wore casual dresses. The three were snapped by a fan, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The female fan posted her selfie on Twitter and captioned the picture with, “The FirstLady was right behind me… #MichelleObama at OnTheRunTour #Beyonce & #JayZ #epic #concert (sic)”
This is not the first time Michelle and her daughters were photographed at Beyonce’s concert.
Last summer, they were spotted attending Beyonce ‘Mrs Carter Show’ world tour. In the previous year, they went to the ‘Crazy in Love’ singer’s concert in Atlantic City.