King of Pop Michael Jackson’s family is reportedly planning eight posthumous albums as they still have plenty of material.
The late music icon’s estate has plans to release albums culled from outtakes and repackaged material, but there is no word on when fans can finally listen to something new, reported Rolling Stone.
“We got more surprises coming,” said producer Rodney Jerkins, who worked on the latest posthumous release, Xscape. Jackson was famous for over recording and though it cannot be said how many songs are in usable form, there is a lot of material available.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I’m sure there are a few more great things out there,” says Jerkins, adding, “hopefully, we’ll all have a chance to hear them.”