Michael Jackson’s father Joe has marked the fifth anniversary of the King of Pop’s death by revealing his son still visits him in his dreams.
Joe posted a tribute to the ‘Thriller’ hitmaker on his website on June 25 revealing Michael is always on his mind even when he’s asleep.
“Michael, not a day goes by when I don’t think of you. I miss you. Everywhere I go, your music follows me. I hear it in the stores, in the car, on Tv. You are everywhere. You were a great son and I will always miss you,” the post read.
And then Joe revealed that his son is alive in his dreams, adding, “Time and again in my sleep, my son visits me. When I was laying in bed sleeping, I dreamt he was in the same room with me, standing there and smiling. He started singing, his voice was echoing in my dreams and woke me up. I realised I was awake in a dream.
“He continued singing and his voice echoed out the door. In my dream, I woke up and walked to the door following the voice as it faded away. I woke up and realised I had been dreaming.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016