Michael Jackson’s father Joe has marked the fifth anniversary of the King of Pop’s death by revealing his son still visits him in his dreams.
Joe posted a tribute to the ‘Thriller’ hitmaker on his website on June 25 revealing Michael is always on his mind even when he’s asleep.
“Michael, not a day goes by when I don’t think of you. I miss you. Everywhere I go, your music follows me. I hear it in the stores, in the car, on Tv. You are everywhere. You were a great son and I will always miss you,” the post read.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
And then Joe revealed that his son is alive in his dreams, adding, “Time and again in my sleep, my son visits me. When I was laying in bed sleeping, I dreamt he was in the same room with me, standing there and smiling. He started singing, his voice was echoing in my dreams and woke me up. I realised I was awake in a dream.
“He continued singing and his voice echoed out the door. In my dream, I woke up and walked to the door following the voice as it faded away. I woke up and realised I had been dreaming.”