Singer Justin Bieber’s neighbours are reportedly disturbed with excessive noise and marijuana smell coming from his place. The 20-year-old star’s neighbours also complained of the pungent smell when he threw a party, reported Aceshowbiz.
“The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by (Justin’s) unit,” a neighbour was quoted as saying. The pop star has reportedly rented a unit in the building and another in the floor below for his entourage.
Bieber moved in to the place earlier this month. Since he moved in, police reportedly have been called twice due to the alleged problems with the neighbours.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen