Singer Mariah Carey has officially announced her new album, “#1 to Infinity”, which is the re-issue of her 1998 hit album “#1”.
The album will accompany her upcoming Las Vegas residency.
- Jay-Z leads Grammy noms with 8 as rap, rhythm and blues takes center stage
- Las Vegas shooting: Twitterati furious at Piers Morgan, Mariah Carey for 'bizarre' interview on Good Morning Britain
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Mariah Carey officially signs with Epic Records
- Mariah Carey announces new album
- Mariah Carey's greetings keep a traditional touch
Carey, 45, also revealed the album’s cover art, which shows her in a mini black dress teamed with a pair of black heels in the cover of the re-issue of her 1998 greatest hits album ‘#1’, reported Aceshowbiz.
The upcoming project has no release date. “#1 to Infinity” will feature all 18 of her chart-topping hits as well as newly-recorded music.
It marks Carey’s first release to arrive since she joined Sony Music’s Epic Records earlier this year to reunite with LA Reid, the man behind many of her most successful albums including 2005’s “The Emancipation of Mimi”.
Her Las Vegas residency is scheduled to start on May 6 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.