Singer Mariah Carey has officially announced her new album, “#1 to Infinity”, which is the re-issue of her 1998 hit album “#1”.
The album will accompany her upcoming Las Vegas residency.
- Meeting to discuss construction of ‘longest’ cycling track in Mumbai
- ‘Nek Chand’s art is unique & distinct’
- Brush with canvas: ‘Art of any form must make us think & reflect’
- Will the Ravanas be ready in time for Dussehra? Drive by South civic body poses worry for artisans
- Friends, colleagues remember KJ Singh
- Women inmates bring their ordeal to the stage
Carey, 45, also revealed the album’s cover art, which shows her in a mini black dress teamed with a pair of black heels in the cover of the re-issue of her 1998 greatest hits album ‘#1’, reported Aceshowbiz.
The upcoming project has no release date. “#1 to Infinity” will feature all 18 of her chart-topping hits as well as newly-recorded music.
It marks Carey’s first release to arrive since she joined Sony Music’s Epic Records earlier this year to reunite with LA Reid, the man behind many of her most successful albums including 2005’s “The Emancipation of Mimi”.
Her Las Vegas residency is scheduled to start on May 6 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.