A 20-year-old man, who was arrested twice at Selena Gomez’s property, has been charged with felony for stalking the singer.
According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, the man called Che Cruz has also been charged with a misdemeanour count of violation of a court protection order, reported Ace Showbiz.
Cruz pleaded not guilty to the charges on Monday, April 7 and his bail was set at USD 160,000. Cruz may spend up to 4 years in jail if convicted. His next court appearance is scheduled for April 17.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
Cruz at first was arrested on March 30 at Gomez’s property in Calabasas when the 21-year-old pop star was reportedly at home. Officers who responded to the report later found him at Gomez’s house guest.
Following the arrest, he pleaded no contest to unauthorised entry of a dwelling house and was sentenced to 45 days in jail and three years of probation. He additionally was ordered to stay away from the singer’s property and prohibited from possessing any weapons.
A few days later Cruz was released from prison and he was arrested again hours later near her house. He was seen jumping the fence before his second arrest on April 4.