A 20-year-old man, who was arrested twice at Selena Gomez’s property, has been charged with felony for stalking the singer.
According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, the man called Che Cruz has also been charged with a misdemeanour count of violation of a court protection order, reported Ace Showbiz.
Cruz pleaded not guilty to the charges on Monday, April 7 and his bail was set at USD 160,000. Cruz may spend up to 4 years in jail if convicted. His next court appearance is scheduled for April 17.
Cruz at first was arrested on March 30 at Gomez’s property in Calabasas when the 21-year-old pop star was reportedly at home. Officers who responded to the report later found him at Gomez’s house guest.
Following the arrest, he pleaded no contest to unauthorised entry of a dwelling house and was sentenced to 45 days in jail and three years of probation. He additionally was ordered to stay away from the singer’s property and prohibited from possessing any weapons.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
A few days later Cruz was released from prison and he was arrested again hours later near her house. He was seen jumping the fence before his second arrest on April 4.