Madonna has sparked rumours that she is set to work with Disclosure, after she recently attended the electronic music duo’s performance.
The 55-year-old pop diva has got friendly with brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence and posted a photograph of herself with the electronic music duo, reported Contactmusic.
“Getting lit! Full Disclosure. #dancing #fun #life (sic),” she captioned the picture, following their recent show at the Governors Ball festival in New York at the weekend. She also posted two shots of her at the side of the stage and wrote next to one of them. “Doing a little. Security work on the side for Disclosure. Shure is Hawt in here! (sic),” she wrote.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
Madonna followed the caption by writing, “Been promoted to head of security for Disclosure! #hawt #talent #surrey (sic).”