Pop stars Madonna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and other celebs like Paris Hilton and Kelly Osbourne dazzled the red carpet at the 56th Grammy Awards with their glitzy yet elegant outfit.
For the prestigious music awards, which was being held at the Staples Center in LA, Perry donned a Valentino Couture dress that had a sheer top and note-printed skirt.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Whereas, pop queen Madonna opted for tuxedo by Ralph Lauren. Her eight-year-old son David Banda accompanied her wearing a similar outfit.
Country singer Taylor Swift shone in a glittering Gucci number paired with Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings. Singer Alicia Keys showed off her toned figure in the deep blue dress, with a plunging neckline.
After Beyonce’s jaw-dropping show-opening performance with husband Jay Z, the mother of one changed into an equally stunning gown for the rest of the award ceremony.
Beyonce’s white Michael Costello full-length dress featured floral detail, that covered her up in all of the right places.
R&B star Ciara, who is expecting her first child with fiance future, donned a long-sleeved shimmery Pucci gown.
Socialite Paris Hilton stunned in her floor length clinging lace gown with mermaid train. With honey blonde locks piled onto her head, Hilton’s dress highlighted her tiny figure.
‘Fashion Police’ host Kelly Osbourne shrouded her curves in a floor length black gown with embellished shoulder pads.
Amber Rose chose a golden Naeem Khan number to shine in a dazzling gown. Chrissy Teigen opted for a gleaming Johanna Johnson gown with low cut neckline.
Singer-songwriter Miranda Lambert flaunted her dramatically slimmed-down figure in a scene-stealing red gown.
Also shining bright was Rita Ora, who donned a metallic green Lanvin dress with hints of purple.