Pop stars Madonna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and other celebs like Paris Hilton and Kelly Osbourne dazzled the red carpet at the 56th Grammy Awards with their glitzy yet elegant outfit.
For the prestigious music awards, which was being held at the Staples Center in LA, Perry donned a Valentino Couture dress that had a sheer top and note-printed skirt.
Whereas, pop queen Madonna opted for tuxedo by Ralph Lauren. Her eight-year-old son David Banda accompanied her wearing a similar outfit.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Country singer Taylor Swift shone in a glittering Gucci number paired with Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings. Singer Alicia Keys showed off her toned figure in the deep blue dress, with a plunging neckline.
After Beyonce’s jaw-dropping show-opening performance with husband Jay Z, the mother of one changed into an equally stunning gown for the rest of the award ceremony.
Beyonce’s white Michael Costello full-length dress featured floral detail, that covered her up in all of the right places.
R&B star Ciara, who is expecting her first child with fiance future, donned a long-sleeved shimmery Pucci gown.
Socialite Paris Hilton stunned in her floor length clinging lace gown with mermaid train. With honey blonde locks piled onto her head, Hilton’s dress highlighted her tiny figure.
‘Fashion Police’ host Kelly Osbourne shrouded her curves in a floor length black gown with embellished shoulder pads.
Amber Rose chose a golden Naeem Khan number to shine in a dazzling gown. Chrissy Teigen opted for a gleaming Johanna Johnson gown with low cut neckline.
Singer-songwriter Miranda Lambert flaunted her dramatically slimmed-down figure in a scene-stealing red gown.
Also shining bright was Rita Ora, who donned a metallic green Lanvin dress with hints of purple.