Lily Allen says she was offered to play a cameo in hit fantasy drama series ‘Game of Thrones’ but the singer was not keen on taking it.
Producers wanted Allen, 29, to play the role of Yara Greyjoy, Theon’s sister, but Theon is played by her actual brother, Alfie Allen and the singer felt uncomfortable about the role, reported MTV.
“I’ve been asked to do a ‘Game of Thrones’ cameo. They asked me if I’d be interested in playing Theon’s sister, and I felt uncomfortable. Once they told me what was entailed, I said no thanks,” Allen said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
However, Allen said she would be open to a musical cameo, like Sigur Ros did for the Purple Wedding episode.