Lily Allen says she was offered to play a cameo in hit fantasy drama series ‘Game of Thrones’ but the singer was not keen on taking it.
Producers wanted Allen, 29, to play the role of Yara Greyjoy, Theon’s sister, but Theon is played by her actual brother, Alfie Allen and the singer felt uncomfortable about the role, reported MTV.
“I’ve been asked to do a ‘Game of Thrones’ cameo. They asked me if I’d be interested in playing Theon’s sister, and I felt uncomfortable. Once they told me what was entailed, I said no thanks,” Allen said.
However, Allen said she would be open to a musical cameo, like Sigur Ros did for the Purple Wedding episode.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016