Rapper Lil Wayne is planning to record his ‘final solo album’ after which he would only focus on collaborations. The 31-year-old ‘Lollipop’ hitmaker upcoming 11th studio album ‘Tha Carter V’ is slated to release on May 5, reported Contactmusic.
“I personally plan on this being my final solo album, yes, and it’s definitely the final Carter album. It’s the
final Carter album. It’s stopping at five,” Wayne said.
The rapper, who also founded the record label Young Money Entertainment in 2005 which signed famous hip-hop stars like Drake and Nicki Minaj, has reassured fans he will still work with his artists and collaborate with other stars.
“I plan on it being my final solo album. Whenever I have to pitch in for a Young Money album, a ‘Like Father, Like Son’ album and something like that and maybe something out the blue. It seems like it will be impossible for me to work this hard again for anything else,” Wayne added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched