Rapper Lil Wayne is planning to record his ‘final solo album’ after which he would only focus on collaborations. The 31-year-old ‘Lollipop’ hitmaker upcoming 11th studio album ‘Tha Carter V’ is slated to release on May 5, reported Contactmusic.
“I personally plan on this being my final solo album, yes, and it’s definitely the final Carter album. It’s the
final Carter album. It’s stopping at five,” Wayne said.
The rapper, who also founded the record label Young Money Entertainment in 2005 which signed famous hip-hop stars like Drake and Nicki Minaj, has reassured fans he will still work with his artists and collaborate with other stars.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I plan on it being my final solo album. Whenever I have to pitch in for a Young Money album, a ‘Like Father, Like Son’ album and something like that and maybe something out the blue. It seems like it will be impossible for me to work this hard again for anything else,” Wayne added.