Director Kunal Deshmukh along with actors Emraan Hashmi and Humaima Malick unveiled the fourth song ‘Flip your collar’ from their forthcoming film ‘Raja Natwarlal’ here Wednesday, and said it will be the ‘Lungi dance’ of 2014.
The song is choreographed by Remo D’Souza and Deshmukh was clear he wanted a number that matched up to the popularity and craze that Shah Rukh Khan’s “Lungi dance” from “Chennai Express” generated.
“This was completely done by Remo D’Souza. Remo has got him (Emraan Hashmi) to dance, but when it comes to the tune, my brief to him (Remo) was that I want this year’s ‘Lungi dance’,” Deshmukh said here Wednesday.
“If last year, it was ‘Lungi dance’, then this year has to be my song (‘Flip your collar’) and I think this is a great party track. When you listen to it you will feel like dancing,” he added.
“Lungi dance” was composed and sung by singer-rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh and it topped the charts last year.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Flip your collar” has Emraan and Humaima grooving with some awesome moves.
Emraan, who feels reluctant to dance on screen, has thanked Remo for giving him simple steps.
“I have become much better at dancing now. Remo has choreographed this song keeping my limitations at dancing in his mind,” Emraan said.
“I thank him for the kind of steps that he has given me, which are simple, nice and (kind of) hip-hop,” he added.
Slated to release Aug 29, “Raja Natwarlal” features Emraan as a small time crook who grows into a con man. It also features Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon.