Director Kunal Deshmukh along with actors Emraan Hashmi and Humaima Malick unveiled the fourth song ‘Flip your collar’ from their forthcoming film ‘Raja Natwarlal’ here Wednesday, and said it will be the ‘Lungi dance’ of 2014.
The song is choreographed by Remo D’Souza and Deshmukh was clear he wanted a number that matched up to the popularity and craze that Shah Rukh Khan’s “Lungi dance” from “Chennai Express” generated.
“This was completely done by Remo D’Souza. Remo has got him (Emraan Hashmi) to dance, but when it comes to the tune, my brief to him (Remo) was that I want this year’s ‘Lungi dance’,” Deshmukh said here Wednesday.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
“If last year, it was ‘Lungi dance’, then this year has to be my song (‘Flip your collar’) and I think this is a great party track. When you listen to it you will feel like dancing,” he added.
“Lungi dance” was composed and sung by singer-rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh and it topped the charts last year.
“Flip your collar” has Emraan and Humaima grooving with some awesome moves.
Emraan, who feels reluctant to dance on screen, has thanked Remo for giving him simple steps.
“I have become much better at dancing now. Remo has choreographed this song keeping my limitations at dancing in his mind,” Emraan said.
“I thank him for the kind of steps that he has given me, which are simple, nice and (kind of) hip-hop,” he added.
Slated to release Aug 29, “Raja Natwarlal” features Emraan as a small time crook who grows into a con man. It also features Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon.