Actress Lena Dunham will be seen in pop star Taylor Swift’s upcoming video of her latest single “Bad Blood”.
On Sunday, hours after revealing that Hailee Steinfeld would play The Trinity in the video, Swift tweeted that Dunham would appear as Lucky Fiori.
- Taylor Swift is 'Ready For It', and her new single is proof
- American Horror Story Cult: Ryan Murphy reveals about Lena Dunham's character
- From album cover to video visuals, Tweeple can't stop trolling Taylor Swift's new single
- Taylor Swift's new single just dropped, and the dark number is already on loop
- Taylor Swift gives unvarnished courtroom account of alleged groping
- Selena Gomez stars in Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' video
Swift, 25, and 28-year-old Dunham’s best friendship is a known fact. The singer recently said in an interview that she wrote “You Are In Love” about Dunham’s relationship with Jack Antonoff.