Actress Lena Dunham will be seen in pop star Taylor Swift’s upcoming video of her latest single “Bad Blood”.
On Sunday, hours after revealing that Hailee Steinfeld would play The Trinity in the video, Swift tweeted that Dunham would appear as Lucky Fiori.
- Amid mixed reviews, Taylor Swift's Reputation witnesses strong sales
- Taylor Swift's new song 'Dress' is making Twitterati jump out of their skin
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' was like 'Hunger Games': Gigi Hadid
- Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Serena Williams join Taylor Swift for "Style"
- Selena Gomez stars in Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' video
- Taylor Swift to premiere 'Bad Blood' video at Billboard Music awards
Swift, 25, and 28-year-old Dunham’s best friendship is a known fact. The singer recently said in an interview that she wrote “You Are In Love” about Dunham’s relationship with Jack Antonoff.