‘Blue’ singer Lee Ryan has been arrested for alleged drunk driving and possession of drugs.
The 30-year-old singer was held after he was stopped by police for driving his Range Rover erratically in west London, reported Daily Mirror online.
Ryan was taken to a police station after being arrested for refusing to provide a breath test and suspected possession of cocaine. Class A drugs were allegedly found after a search of his car but the charges on him are pending while the substances are being tested.
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
Ryan was bailed and will appear at Ealing Magistrates’ Court next month. “Lee Ryan, 30, will appear on bail at Ealing Magistrates’ court on Friday, May 2, charged with failing to provide a specimen and criminal damage,” said a Police spokesperson.