‘Blue’ singer Lee Ryan has been arrested for alleged drunk driving and possession of drugs.
The 30-year-old singer was held after he was stopped by police for driving his Range Rover erratically in west London, reported Daily Mirror online.
Ryan was taken to a police station after being arrested for refusing to provide a breath test and suspected possession of cocaine. Class A drugs were allegedly found after a search of his car but the charges on him are pending while the substances are being tested.
Ryan was bailed and will appear at Ealing Magistrates’ Court next month. “Lee Ryan, 30, will appear on bail at Ealing Magistrates’ court on Friday, May 2, charged with failing to provide a specimen and criminal damage,” said a Police spokesperson.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016