Singer Lana Del Rey will reportedly perform at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding ceremony on May 24.
The singer is reportedly taking out time from her busy schedule in US to perform at the wedding for Kiyme’s guests, reported Hollywood Life.
“Lana is performing at Kim and Kanye’s wedding. She’s in the middle of her US tour and is taking time out to perform. She may be performing an acoustic song, something really classy,” said Rey’s friend.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
West proposed to Kardashian in style by playing her favourite song, Rey’s ‘Young & Beautiful’ during their surprise engagement ceremony.