Kylie Minogue has confirmed plans to appear at next week’s Brit Awards. The 45-year-old singer will take to the stage at London’s O2 Arena on February 19 to present an award, reported Digital Spy.
“It was looking like I wouldn’t be able to go because I’m working on The Voice Australia as well. But we managed to massage the dates a little, so yeah, I’m going to be there!
“It looks like I’ll be presenting, and I love that because the Brits is so important to me,” she said.
Minogue has won three Brit Awards during her career, including Best International Album for Fever back in 2002.
Katy Perry, Lorde, Disclosure, Pharrell Williams, Arctic Monkeys, Rudimental, Ellie Goulding and Bastille are confirmed to perform at the event.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016