Kylie Minogue has confirmed plans to appear at next week’s Brit Awards. The 45-year-old singer will take to the stage at London’s O2 Arena on February 19 to present an award, reported Digital Spy.
“It was looking like I wouldn’t be able to go because I’m working on The Voice Australia as well. But we managed to massage the dates a little, so yeah, I’m going to be there!
“It looks like I’ll be presenting, and I love that because the Brits is so important to me,” she said.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Minogue has won three Brit Awards during her career, including Best International Album for Fever back in 2002.
Katy Perry, Lorde, Disclosure, Pharrell Williams, Arctic Monkeys, Rudimental, Ellie Goulding and Bastille are confirmed to perform at the event.