Singer Kesha’s mother has said her daughter’s treatment for alcohol addiction is “a total lie.”
Pebe Sebert set the records straight after people speculated that she was receiving treatment for alcohol, reported Ace Showbiz.
The ‘Tik Tok’ singer announced last week that she checked into a rehab to treat eating disorder.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“That’s a total lie. The place she’s at is an eating disorder center. When they say ‘people close to her’ I will tell you I travel with her everywhere, her little brother, her assistant, makeup artist, talk to anyone,” Pebe Sebert said.
“She might have a few drinks here and there. But she doesn’t have a drinking problem,” she added.
The singer’s mother continued saying that her daughter drank alcohol like everyone else, but she did not struggle with addiction.
“They do stress sobriety at the (rehabilitation) place. Nothing is allowed in there. You can’t even have a razor. It’s not a place you go for drugs and alcohol,” she explained.
Kesha, meanwhile, will be in the rehab center for 30 days.