Singer Kesha’s mother has said her daughter’s treatment for alcohol addiction is “a total lie.”
Pebe Sebert set the records straight after people speculated that she was receiving treatment for alcohol, reported Ace Showbiz.
The ‘Tik Tok’ singer announced last week that she checked into a rehab to treat eating disorder.
“That’s a total lie. The place she’s at is an eating disorder center. When they say ‘people close to her’ I will tell you I travel with her everywhere, her little brother, her assistant, makeup artist, talk to anyone,” Pebe Sebert said.
“She might have a few drinks here and there. But she doesn’t have a drinking problem,” she added.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
The singer’s mother continued saying that her daughter drank alcohol like everyone else, but she did not struggle with addiction.
“They do stress sobriety at the (rehabilitation) place. Nothing is allowed in there. You can’t even have a razor. It’s not a place you go for drugs and alcohol,” she explained.
Kesha, meanwhile, will be in the rehab center for 30 days.