Pop star Kesha is selling her Nashville house, which was listed at USD 1.45 million.
The “Party at a Rich Dude’s House” singer, 29, purchased the private country home for USD 1.4 million in October 2010, ten months after the release of her breakout album Animal.
Situated in a 4,761 square feet with four bedrooms and bathrooms, the Craftsman-inspired home sits on nearly one acre of lush woods, reported People magazine.
The secluded Tennessee retreat is the second property the entertainer has put on the market in the past year. Last year, she sold her Venice, California, Spanish-style bungalow, listing it at USD 1.89 million.
- Ed Sheeran’s Shape of You wins Grammy over Kesha’s Praying, Lady Gaga’s Million Reasons and Twitterati got VERY furious
- Judge rejects Kesha’s claims in Dr Luke case
- Kesha receives visibility award for support of LGBT community
- Miley Cyrus expresses anger Over Kesha’s Court ruling
- Kesha plans skinny dip with Britney
- Kesha turns watch designer
The real estate news comes as Kesha’s legal battle with longtime producer Dr Luke rages on.