Singer-songwriter Kesha has apparently finished her stint in rehab.
The 27-year-old ‘Tik Tok’ hitmaker took to Twitter to thank her fans for their support and wishes during the tough period of her life, reported Ace Showbiz. She also uploaded a picture of herself gazing out of a plane window.
“Happy to be back! Feeling healthy and working on tons of new music. I can’t thank my fans enough for all the love and
support you have given me,” Kesha posted. She added in another message, “Life is beautiful. I’m so blessed to have u all (sic).”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Kesha was forced to cancel her tour in January this year to seek treatment for eating disorder.