Singer-songwriter John Legend says Kanye West is a genuine person and people judge him wrong.
Legend, 35, who has worked with West several times, said that that they do argue for bringing out the best for their album and he sometimes goes against West’s wish, reported Contactmusic.
“We always have differences of opinion. We try to get to a place where we agree on a song, but occasionally I put something on that I love and Kanye isn’t too fond of,” Legend said.
Legend feels that people judge West wrong and is often criticised for his public rants. “He is so honest that people think there must be something else behind it, but it’s just him telling the truth as he sees it. We place a premium on being polite, but it’s not the most necessary thing.”
“If you look at what Kanye says and does, it might upset our sense of politeness, but has he ever actually hurt anybody? No,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016