Singer-songwriter John Legend says Kanye West is a genuine person and people judge him wrong.
Legend, 35, who has worked with West several times, said that that they do argue for bringing out the best for their album and he sometimes goes against West’s wish, reported Contactmusic.
“We always have differences of opinion. We try to get to a place where we agree on a song, but occasionally I put something on that I love and Kanye isn’t too fond of,” Legend said.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Legend feels that people judge West wrong and is often criticised for his public rants. “He is so honest that people think there must be something else behind it, but it’s just him telling the truth as he sees it. We place a premium on being polite, but it’s not the most necessary thing.”
“If you look at what Kanye says and does, it might upset our sense of politeness, but has he ever actually hurt anybody? No,” he added.