Katy Perry always celebrates her birthday partying out with friends, but this year the singer has decided to keep it low key and will attend Iowa campaigning for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
The singer, who will be turning 31 on October 25, has opted for a week-long celebration with more than 70 friends in Marrakech, Morocco last year, said The Hollywood Reporter.
“I’ve always done big parties, and I always love a themed birthday. But I went so crazy last year, it’s time to tone it down and not make it so much about me,” Perry said.
- Bollywood box-office September 2017 report card
- Colonel blackmail case: Delhi Police to seek FB, WhatsApp help
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11?
- Why does Services dept need separate set of lawyers: Manish Sisodia
- AAP plans yatra in Chhattisgarh
- Want to be reborn as Brahmin: Suresh Gopi
The “I Kissed a Girl” hitmaker will attend the Democratic Party’s Jefferson-Jackson Dinner in Des Moines, Iowa, for the presidential candidate on her birthday.