Katy Perry always celebrates her birthday partying out with friends, but this year the singer has decided to keep it low key and will attend Iowa campaigning for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
The singer, who will be turning 31 on October 25, has opted for a week-long celebration with more than 70 friends in Marrakech, Morocco last year, said The Hollywood Reporter.
“I’ve always done big parties, and I always love a themed birthday. But I went so crazy last year, it’s time to tone it down and not make it so much about me,” Perry said.
- Katy Perry kisses teenager on American Idol, Twitterati slam her for ‘harassment’
- Pink, Katy Perry, et al slam Grammys president for saying women need to ‘step up’
- Trump, Clinton face first test as Iowa kicks off US voting
- Katy Perry is planning divorce party
- Perry flirts with Pattinson
- Katy Perry stays away from Twitter when drunk
The “I Kissed a Girl” hitmaker will attend the Democratic Party’s Jefferson-Jackson Dinner in Des Moines, Iowa, for the presidential candidate on her birthday.