Pop stars Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry took everyone by surprise after they shared a kiss during a concert.
When the 21-year-old singer recently spotted Perry watching her performance at the Staples in LA during her on-going Bangerz Tour, the ‘Wrecking Ball’ hitmaker plunged in for a kiss, reported Ace Showbiz.
Perry, whose hit ‘I Kissed a Girl’ rose her to fame, willingly accepted the kiss.
The ‘Roar’ hitmaker later posted a photo of her and Cyrus on Twitter. “I adore you Miley Cyrus,” she wrote.
Perry had even requested Cyrus to perform her favourite songs.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I hope Miley Cyrus sings ‘Breakout’ or ‘The Climb’ tonight please!” she wrote on Twitter.