Pop stars Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry took everyone by surprise after they shared a kiss during a concert.
When the 21-year-old singer recently spotted Perry watching her performance at the Staples in LA during her on-going Bangerz Tour, the ‘Wrecking Ball’ hitmaker plunged in for a kiss, reported Ace Showbiz.
Perry, whose hit ‘I Kissed a Girl’ rose her to fame, willingly accepted the kiss.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The ‘Roar’ hitmaker later posted a photo of her and Cyrus on Twitter. “I adore you Miley Cyrus,” she wrote.
Perry had even requested Cyrus to perform her favourite songs.
“I hope Miley Cyrus sings ‘Breakout’ or ‘The Climb’ tonight please!” she wrote on Twitter.