Rapper Kanye West has reportedly prepared a 600-strong guest list for his wedding to reality TV star Kim Kardashian.
The 36-year-old singer has given his assistants the guest list which includes friends like rapper Jay Z, singer Beyonce and Jamie Foxx, in addition to the likes of Oprah Winfrey, and the Obamas, reported Contactmusic.
Fiance Kim Kardashian has reportedly told West to invite only family and close friends and wants to keep their marriage intimate.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Kim has told him to be realistic. She thinks it’s odd to have strangers there. She wants it intimate, just family and close friends. She’s invited Nicole Richie, Ciara, Blac Chyna, Tyga and Lindsay Lohan,” a source said.
The couple is likely to get married in Paris in May.