Singer Kanye West is reportedly writing a movie role for fiancee Kim Kardashian. The 36-year-old ‘Stronger’ rapper is teaming up with ‘American Psycho’ author Bret Easton Ellis to write a film on his latest album ‘Yeezus’ and sources say the reality TV star will “definitely” be a part of it, reported Contactmusic.
“Kanye will not appear in the movie. Kim is definitely going to be in it. The screenplay already features her character,” an insider said.
The singer who has an eight-month-old daughter with ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star has, however, not decided on how big Kim’s role is going to be in the film.
“They’re still working on the script, so it’s unclear at this point if Kim will be a major star of the movie or making a smaller cameo but her role in the movie will be pivotal,” the insider said.
The singer “wants to be heavily involved in all aspects of production” and will dedicate the film to his late mother.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More