Rapper Kanye West and singer Paul McCartney are reportedly planning to work with each other. West, 37, and McCartney, 72, have grown close in the recent months and the rapper is keen to collaborate with the Beatles star, reported Contactmusic.
Kanye and Paul have known each other for a long time but have become more friendly recently. There’s every chance they’ll head into the studio together,” a source said. West has apparently already started meeting up with the ‘Can’t buy Me Love’ singer to work on new material.
“They’ve had a few meetings with each other but both of them always keep their collaborations under wraps until the last minute,” the source added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
McCartney first expressed his interest in working with West in an interview last year. He said though he had resisted the temptation to get a rapper in for his track ‘Appreciate’, West and Jay Z would be first in the running of potential collaborators.